Here is a list of articles in the category Blood disorders of the Medicine portal.
|This category reflects the organization of International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, 10th Revision.|
Generally, diseases outlined within the ICD-10 codes D50-D89 within Chapter III: Diseases of the blood and blood-forming organs, and certain disorders involving the immune mechanism should be included in this category.
For more information see the articles hematology and blood diseases
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Blood disorders"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total.
- Medicine:List of hematologic conditions
- Medicine:Hematologic disease
- Medicine:Hemochromatosis type 4
- Medicine:Hemoglobin C
- Medicine:Hemoglobin H disease
- Medicine:Hemoglobin J
- Biology:Hemoglobin O
- Medicine:Hemolytic-uremic syndrome
- Medicine:Hemolytic–uremic syndrome
- Medicine:Hepatic veno-occlusive disease
- Medicine:Hyperviscosity syndrome