Here is a list of articles in the Cardiac electrophysiology category of the Medicine portal. Cardiac electrophysiology is the study of the electrical system of the heart. It deals with the treatment of both bradycardias (slow rhythms of the heart) and tachycardias (fast rhythms of the heart).
Cardiac electrophysiology is a subspecialty of cardiology.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Cardiac electrophysiology"
The following 81 pages are in this category, out of 81 total.
- Biology:Cable theory
- Medicine:Cardiac aberrancy
- Medicine:Cardiac action potential
- Medicine:Cardiac conduction system
- Medicine:Cardiac monitoring
- Biology:Cardiac muscle
- Medicine:Cardiac pacemaker
- Company:Cardiac Pacemakers, Inc.
- Medicine:Cardiac resynchronization therapy
- Medicine:Cardiac rhythmicity
- Biology:Cardiac transient outward potassium current
- Medicine:Cardiovascular technologist
- Medicine:Clinical cardiac electrophysiology
- Medicine:Concealed conduction
- Biography:Ross Cowie