Category:Cellular automaton rules
Here is a list of articles in the category Cellular automaton rules of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. This category contains articles on specific automaton systems, rather than on specific patterns. It also does not include articles on terminology describing such systems.
Pages in category "Cellular automaton rules"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- 3D Life (computing)
- Abelian sandpile model (computing)
- Day and Night (cellular automaton) (computing)
- Greenberg–Hastings cellular automaton (computing)
- Highlife (cellular automaton) (computing)
- Paterson's worms (computing)
- Von Neumann cellular automaton (computing)