Here is a list of articles in the Computational problems category of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. This category lists computational problems, formal problems in theoretical computer science which are studied in computational complexity theory.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Computational problems"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- Computational problem (computing)
- Function problem (computing)
- Gap reduction (computing)
- Josephus problem (computing)
- N-body problem (physics)
- Optimization problem (computing)
- Ring learning with errors (computing)
- Tutte polynomial (computing)
- Unknotting problem (computing)
- Word problem (mathematics) (computing)