Category:Distributed computing problems
Here is a list of articles in the category Distributed computing problems of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. Problems and challenges related to distributed computing, distributed systems and distributed algorithms, including:
- Computational problems that have been studied in a distributed setting.
- Challenges related to dividing a computational problem into multiple tasks that can be solved in parallel.
- Challenges related to fault-tolerance and synchronisation.
The focus is on formal, mathematical problems. See Category:Distributed computing architecture for software engineering challenges and Category:Applications of distributed computing for real-world applications.
- Category:Distributed algorithms for algorithms that solve these problems.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Distributed computing problems"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- Embarrassingly parallel (computing)
- Global concurrency control (computing)
- Happened-before (computing)
- Leader election (computing)
- Quantum Byzantine agreement (physics)
- Race condition (computing)
- Uniform consensus (computing)
- Weak coloring (computing)