Category:Computer access control protocols
Here is a list of articles in the category Computer access control protocols of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Key derivation functions (8 P)
Pages in category "Computer access control protocols"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.
- Basic access authentication (computing)
- HMAC-based One-time Password algorithm (computing)
- Kerberos (protocol) (software)
- MS-CHAP (computing)
- Universal 2nd Factor (computing)
- Wide Mouth Frog protocol (computing)
- Yahalom (protocol) (computing)
- Z-Wave (computing)