Here is a list of articles in the Computer accessibility category of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. Computer accessibility refers to the accessibility of computers to all people, regardless of disability or age-related limitations.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Computer accessibility"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Computer accessibility (computing)
- AccessApps (software)
- Bounce keys (computing)
- CereProc (software)
- Half-keyboard (computing)
- LOMAK (computing)
- Mouse keys (computing)
- NeoSpeech (company)
- Oswald Labs (organization)
- Refreshable braille display (computing)
- Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (computing)