Articles under this category are topics which are primarily ideas, concepts or abstractions. This is to say that they are primarily ideas, and not some physical object which can also be "thought of" such as the "idea of a table." These articles are ideas which do not necessarily appear to the mind as an image of an object. For any article in this category structure it can be said that the topic of the article does not exist at any particular time or place, but rather exists generally. Template:Diffusecat
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Concepts"
The following 55 pages are in this category, out of 55 total.
- Concept (philosophy)
- B-theory of time (philosophy)
- Category (Kant) (philosophy)
- Category of being (philosophy)
- Choiceless awareness (philosophy)
- Comply or explain (philosophy)
- Concept map (computing)
- Concept-driven strategy (philosophy)
- Conceptual combination (computing)
- Conceptual necessity (philosophy)
- Conceptual schema (computing)
- Construction of Concept Map (philosophy)
- Definitionism (computing)
- Ecstasy (emotion) (philosophy)
- Fuzzy concept (computing)
- Great Conversation (philosophy)
- Jurisprudence of concepts (philosophy)
- Knowledge arena (philosophy)
- Qualia (philosophy)
- Reality (philosophy)