Here is a list of articles in the category Digital press of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. Articles in this category relate to industrial printing using digital processes and technology, including larger print on demand publishers, high-volume digital printing equipment, and electronic formats and protocols for managing production workflow for electronic print. For articles relating to conventional print press techniques, see the more general "Printing" category
Pages in category "Digital press"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- Blurb, Inc. (company)
- Computable Document Format (computing)
- Ghostscript (software)
- HP Indigo Division (company)
- Interpress (computing)
- Job Definition Format (computing)
- Kindle Worlds (computing)
- Mail Print (company)
- NextPage, Inc. (company)
- Open XML Paper Specification (computing)
- Raster Document Object (computing)
- Tracing paper (computing)