Category:Disorders of choroid and retina
Here is a list of articles in the category Disorders of choroid and retina of the Medicine portal.
|This category reflects the organization of International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, 10th Revision.|
Generally, diseases outlined within the ICD-10 codes H30-H36 within Chapter VII: Diseases of the eye, adnexa should be included in this category.
Pages in category "Disorders of choroid and retina"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total.
- Medicine:Central retinal artery occlusion
- Medicine:Central retinal vein occlusion
- Medicine:Central serous chorioretinopathy
- Medicine:Central serous retinopathy
- Medicine:Chloroquine retinopathy
- Medicine:Coats' disease
- Medicine:Cone dystrophy
- Medicine:Cytomegalovirus retinitis