Econometrics literally means "economic measurement". It is the branch of economics that applies statistical methods to the empirical study of economic theories and relationships. It is a combination of mathematical economics, economic statistics, and economic theory.
See also: requested terms in Econometrics
|Econometrics is included in the JEL classification codes as JEL: C01, C2, C3, C4, C5|
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Econometrics"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Econometrics (computing)
- Bry and Boschan routine (computing)
- Financial econometrics (computing)
- Gross National Well-being (computing)
- Interprovincial migration in Canada (computing)
- Neural network (computing)
- Risk score (computing)