Here is a list of articles in the category Econometric modeling of the Finance portal.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Econometric modeling.|
|Econometric modeling is included in the JEL classification codes as JEL: C5|
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Econometric modeling"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- Anthropometric history (biology)
- Bayesian econometrics (computing)
- Chamberlain's approach to unobserved effects models (finance)
- Cliodynamics (computing)
- Cliometrics (finance)
- Commonality analysis (computing)
- Constant elasticity of substitution (finance)
- Experimentalist approach to econometrics (computing)
- Truncated dependent variable (computing)
- Durbin–Wu–Hausman test (computing)