Category:Educational institutions established in the 12th century
Here is a list of articles in the category Educational institutions established in the 12th century of the Organization portal. This category is for educational institutions established in the 12th century Script error: No such module "Navseasoncats".
- Articles should be categorised by year for Template:Eiei-cutoff-years and later, by decade for Template:Eiei-cutoff-decades to Expression error: Unrecognized punctuation character "["., by century for before Template:Eiei-cutoff-decades, and placed in Category:Educational institutions with year of establishment missing for unknown dates.
Pages in category "Educational institutions established in the 12th century"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- List of medieval universities (organization)
- Derby School (organization)
- King's School, Pontefract (organization)
- Lanark Grammar School (organization)
- University of Modena and Reggio Emilia (organization)
- Oslo Cathedral School (organization)
- Trondheim Cathedral School (organization)
- Westminster School (organization)