Category:Educational institutions established in the 16th century
Here is a list of articles in the category Educational institutions established in the 16th century of the Organization portal. This category is for educational institutions established in the 16th century Script error: No such module "Navseasoncats".
- Articles should be categorised by year for Template:Eiei-cutoff-years and later, by decade for Template:Eiei-cutoff-decades to Expression error: Unrecognized punctuation character "["., by century for before Template:Eiei-cutoff-decades, and placed in Category:Educational institutions with year of establishment missing for unknown dates.
Pages in category "Educational institutions established in the 16th century"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Accademia di Belle Arti di Roma (organization)
- Fénelon - La Trinité School (organization)
- Liceo Artistico Ripetta (organization)
- National University Ostroh Academy (organization)
- Pontifical Greek College of Saint Athanasius (organization)
- Wigan Grammar School (organization)