Here is a list of articles in the Electrophoresis category of the Physics portal. Electrophoresis is a method of moving charged particles through a medium by using an electric field induced by electrodes. It is also used to separate molecules with different physical characteristics using electrical charges.
Pages in category "Electrophoresis"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- Electrophoresis (physics)
- Free-flow electrophoresis (biology)
- History of electrophoresis (biology)
- Kinetic capillary electrophoresis (biology)
- Moving-boundary electrophoresis (physics)
- QPNC-PAGE (biology)