Category:Elementary special functions
Here is a list of articles in the category Elementary special functions of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. Special functions that are elementary, that is, built from a finite number of exponentials, logarithms, constants, one variable, and roots of equations through composition and combinations using the four elementary operations (+ − × ÷).
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Elementary special functions"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- Antilogarithm (computing)
- Binary antilogarithm (computing)
- Inverse trigonometric functions (computing)
- Kronecker delta (computing)
- Logarithm (computing)
- Ptolemy's table of chords (computing)