Here is a list of articles in the Trigonometry category of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. Trigonometry (from the Greek trigonon = three angles and metro = measure) is a branch of mathematics dealing with angles, triangles and trigonometric functions such as sine, cosine and tangent. It has some relationship to geometry, though there is disagreement on exactly what that relationship is; for some, trigonometry is just a subtopic of geometry.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Trigonometry"
The following 103 pages are in this category, out of 103 total.
- D-CORDIC (computing)
- DCORDIC (computing)
- Differential CORDIC (computing)
- Divine proportions: Rational trigonometry to universal geometry
- Divine Proportions: Rational Trigonometry to Universal Geometry
- Equant (computing)
- Estimation of signal parameters via rotational invariance techniques (computing)
- Expi (computing)
- Expi (mathematics) (computing)
- Flattening (computing)
- Inverse trigonometric functions (computing)
- Jyā, koti-jyā and utkrama-jyā (computing)
- Kunstweg (computing)
- Niven's theorem (computing)
- Tangent half-angle formula (computing)
- Trigonometric constants expressed in real radicals (computing)
- Trigonometric function (computing)
- Trigonometric functions (computing)
- Trigonometric functions of matrices (computing)
- Proofs of trigonometric identities (computing)
- Trigonometric integral (computing)
- Trigonometric interpolation (computing)
- Trigonometric number (computing)
- Trigonometric polynomial (computing)
- Trigonometric substitution (computing)
- Trigonometric tables (computing)
- Volder's algorithm (computing)