Category:Formal specification languages
Here is a list of articles in the category Formal specification languages of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Formal specification languages.|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Synchronous programming languages (9 P)
Pages in category "Formal specification languages"
The following 58 pages are in this category, out of 58 total.
- Common Algebraic Specification Language (computing)
- Construction and Analysis of Distributed Processes (software)
- CoreASM (computing)
- Java Modeling Language (computing)
- Nets within Nets (computing)
- Refinement calculus (computing)
- Rigorous Approach to Industrial Software Engineering (engineering)
- Rodin tool (computing)
- Rosetta-lang (computing)
- Universal Systems Language (computing)
- Wright (ADL) (computing)
- Z notation (computing)