Here is a list of articles in the category Mathematical modeling of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers.
Mathematical modeling is the use of mathematical language to describe the behaviour of a system.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Mathematical modeling"
The following 139 pages are in this category, out of 139 total.
- Akaike information criterion
- Apparent infection rate
- Applications of sensitivity analysis in epidemiology
- Applications of sensitivity analysis to environmental sciences
- Applications of sensitivity analysis to model calibration
- Arditi–Ginzburg equations
- Automated efficiency model
- Autowave reverberator
- Calculation of glass properties
- Calculus of voting
- Cebeci–Smith model
- Biology:The Chemical Basis of Morphogenesis
- Chemistry:Chemical reaction model
- Classical control theory
- Color model
- Compartmental modelling of dendrites
- Compartmental neuron models
- Complex system
- Computational model
- Cumulative accuracy profile
- Maas–Hoffman model
- Macroscopic traffic flow model
- Malthusian equilibrium
- Malthusian growth model
- Mathematical exposure modeling
- Microscale and macroscale models
- Microscopic traffic flow model
- Minimum distance estimation
- Minimum-distance estimation
- Mixed mating model
- Mixed-mating model
- Model order reduction
- Biology:Modelling biological systems
- Physics:Movable cellular automaton
- Multi-compartment model
- Multiscale modeling