Here is a list of articles in the Former constellations category of the Astronomy portal. The Argo Navis constellation is an ancient constellation that is not recognised by the International Astronomical Union (IAU). Instead they recognise its 3 component constellations. See also List of constellations.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Argo Navis (constellation) (4 C, 2 P)
Pages in category "Former constellations"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- Babylonian star catalogues (astronomy)
- Felis (constellation) (astronomy)
- Honores Friderici (astronomy)
- Jordanus (constellation) (astronomy)
- Noctua (constellation) (astronomy)
- Officina Typographica (astronomy)
- Quadrans Muralis (astronomy)