Category:Frames of reference
Here is a list of articles in the Frames of reference category of the Astronomy portal. In physics, a frame of reference is often a useful way of defining a particular state of motion, the expected properties of a set of objects with a common state of motion, or how physics may appear to an observer with a state of motion. It is usually used to define a coordinate system that can be used as a reference for measurements and observations.
Pages in category "Frames of reference"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Frame of reference (astronomy)
- Breit frame (physics)
- Center-of-momentum frame (physics)
- Inertial frame of reference (physics)
- Moving frame (computing)
- Non-inertial reference frame (physics)
- Synchronous frame (computing)
- Terrestrial reference frame (physics)