Here is a list of articles in the Coordinate systems category of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. In mathematics and its applications, a coordinate system is a system for assigning an n-tuple of numbers or scalars to each point in an n-dimensional space.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Coordinate systems"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total.
- Coordinate system (computing)
- Geodetic datum (computing)
- Hyperbolic coordinates (computing)
- Identity line (computing)
- Jacobi coordinates (physics)
- Quadray coordinates (computing)
- Vector fields in cylindrical and spherical coordinates (computing)
- Vertical and horizontal (computing)