Here is a list of articles in the category Hypothetical spacecraft of the Engineering portal. These are hypothetical concepts for spacecraft, rather than serious design concepts or budgeted proposals. They are not, however, mere fictional ideas; they are serious theoretical explorations.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Hypothetical spacecraft"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- 2069 Alpha Centauri mission (astronomy)
- Dyson–Harrop satellite (astronomy)
- Innovative Interstellar Explorer (engineering)
- NEXUS (rocket) (engineering)
- Von Neumann probe (engineering)