Here is a list of articles in the category Hypotheses of the Unsolved topic. A hypothesis (plural hypotheses) is a proposed explanation for a phenomenon. For a hypothesis to be a scientific hypothesis, the scientific method requires that one can test it. In contrast, Conjectures are statements which cannot necessarily be empirically tested.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hypotheses.|
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Hypotheses"
The following 73 pages are in this category, out of 73 total.
- Hypothesis (computing)
- Documentary hypothesis (unsolved)
- Knowledge gap hypothesis (unsolved)
- Northwest Germanic (unsolved)
- Variability hypothesis (philosophy)
- Zoo hypothesis (astronomy)