Here is a list of articles in the Mathematical morphology category of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. Mathematical morphology is the study of shapes, and it is viewed as an area of image analysis and processing. It contains many different concepts and algorithmic tools, and it has been used for many imaging applications.
Pages in category "Mathematical morphology"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Mathematical morphology (computing)
- Dilation (morphology) (computing)
- Erosion (morphology) (computing)
- Granulometry (morphology) (computing)
- Opening (morphology) (computing)
- Pruning (morphology) (computing)
- Watershed (image processing) (computing)