Computer vision is an interdisciplinary field related to, e.g., artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, signal processing and geometry. The purpose of computer vision is to program a computer to "understand" a scene or features in an image.
Computer vision shares many topics and methods with image processing and machine vision. Listed here are subjects relating to the field of computer vision, image processing and machine vision.
Notice: this category is intended for technical articles related to computer vision, not for showcasing research laboratories, Wikipedia users, or companies that are active in the area.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► 3D imaging (4 C, 144 P)
- ► Applications of computer vision (8 C, 73 P)
- ► Digital geometry (44 P)
- ► Feature detection (computer vision) (50 P)
- ► Object recognition and categorization (32 P)
- ► Computer vision software (1 C, 51 P)
Pages in category "Computer vision"
The following 108 pages are in this category, out of 108 total.
- CAPTCHA (computing)
- Cognition Network Technology (engineering)
- Color histogram (computing)
- Color normalization (computing)
- Computational photography (computing)
- Computer vision dazzle (computing)
- Condensation algorithm (computing)
- Connected-component labeling (computing)
- Contextual image classification (computing)
- Convolutional neural network (computing)
- Cuboid (computer vision) (computing)
- Cyclodisparity (computing)
- Harris Corner Detector (computing)
- Joint compatibility branch and bound (computing)
- Salience (neuroscience) (computing)
- Saliency map (computing)
- Scale space (computing)
- Scale space implementation (computing)
- Scale-space axioms (computing)
- Scene text (computing)
- Semi-global matching (computing)
- Shape context (computing)
- Statistical shape analysis (computing)
- Stereo cameras (computing)
- Structured-light 3D scanner (computing)
- Zero-shot learning (computing)