Metascience is a blanket term which most generally refers to "the study of scientific research" or "attempts to improve research quality or efficiency." The following source identifies subjects within the domain of metascience:
- Ioannidis, JP; Fanelli, D; Dunne, DD; Goodman, SN (October 2015). "Meta-research: Evaluation and Improvement of Research Methods and Practices.". PLoS biology 13 (10): e1002264. doi:10.1371/journal.pbio.1002264. ISSN 1544-9173. PMID 26431313. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4592065/. Retrieved 4 June 2019.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Design of experiments (3 C, 153 P)
Pages in category "Metascience"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Metascience (computing)
- AllTrials (computing)
- Conflicts of interest in academic publishing (computing)
- Design of experiments (computing)
- Further research is needed (computing)
- HARKing (computing)
- Journalology (computing)
- ICMJE recommendations (computing)
- Why Most Published Research Findings Are False (computing)