Category:Mobile telecommunications standards
Here is a list of articles in the category Mobile telecommunications standards of the Engineering portal.
This category is for articles directed towards any defined standard utilized in any mobile telecommunications environment.
If an article fits into a subcategory, please put the article in this category in addition to the appropriate subcategory.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► 3GPP standards (62 P)
Pages in category "Mobile telecommunications standards"
The following 107 pages are in this category, out of 107 total.
- 3GPP (organization)
- E-UTRA (engineering)
- Flat IP (computing)
- Media-independent handover (computing)
- Migration Authorisation Code (computing)
- MIMO-OFDM (computing)
- MMS Architecture (computing)
- Mobile identification number (computing)
- Mobile number portability (engineering)
- Mobile signature (computing)
- Mobile Signature Roaming (computing)
- Mobile Signature Service (engineering)
- MPT-1327 (engineering)
- MSID (engineering)
- MTPAS (engineering)
- Multimedia Messaging Service (computing)
- Multimedia telephony (computing)
- Sailfish Alliance (engineering)
- Samsung SGH-A657 (AT&T) (engineering)
- Scanet (engineering)
- SCKL (engineering)
- SCOMO (engineering)
- Selectable Mode Vocoder (computing)
- SIM Application Toolkit (computing)
- SIP extensions for the IP Multimedia Subsystem (computing)
- SMS (computing)
- Software Communications Architecture (computing)
- Supplementary service codes (computing)
- ZOS Messaging Service (engineering)