A philosophical movement is either the appearance or increased popularity of a specific school of philosophy, or a fairly broad but identifiable sea-change in philosophical thought on a particular subject. Major philosophical movements are often characterized with reference to the nation, language, or historical era in which they arose.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- Academic skepticism (30 P)
- Deconstruction (68 P)
- German idealism (22 P)
- Idealism (4 C, 40 P)
- Liberalism (2 C, 148 P)
- Rationalism (1 C, 65 P)
- Skepticism (4 C, 87 P)
Pages in category "Philosophical movements"
The following 106 pages are in this category, out of 106 total.
- Philosophy:Perfectionist liberalism
- Philosophy:Philosophical skepticism
- Religion:Postmodern religion
- Philosophy:Practical idealism
- Philosophy:The Process (collective)