Here is a list of articles in the Philosophical theories category of the Philosophy portal. Articles relating to Philosophical theories, views that attempt to explain or account for a particular problem in philosophy. See also Glossary of philosophy and List of philosophies.
|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- Philosophical arguments (4 C, 78 P)
- Theories of deduction (3 C, 29 P)
- Theories of language (3 C, 52 P)
- Reductionism (2 C, 17 P)
- Universalism (31 P)
Pages in category "Philosophical theories"
The following 107 pages are in this category, out of 107 total.
- Philosophy:Paradigm shift
- Part–whole theory
- Philosophy:Philosophical analysis
- Philosophy:Philosophy of life
- Philosophy:Philosophy of mind
- Philosophy:Point of view
- Philosophy:Postanalytic philosophy
- Philosophy:Pre-theoretic belief