Here is a list of articles in the category Predicate logic of the Philosophy portal. In mathematical logic, predicate logic is the generic term for symbolic formal systems like first-order logic, second-order logic, many-sorted logic or infinitary logic. This formal system is distinguished from other systems such as propositional logic in that its formulas contain variables which can be quantified.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Mathematical relations (5 C, 33 P)
Pages in category "Predicate logic"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- Clause (logic) (philosophy)
- Universal generalization (computing)
- Tarski's World (philosophy)
- Universal instantiation (computing)