Private spaceflight is spaceflight by private individuals, groups or corporations.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Private spaceflight companies (110 P)
Pages in category "Private spaceflight"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total.
- Private spaceflight (engineering)
- Timeline of private spaceflight (engineering)
- Civilian Space eXploration Team (engineering)
- Commercial Crew Development (astronomy)
- Commercial Crew Program (astronomy)
- Commercial Lunar Payload Services (astronomy)
- Commercial Orbital Transportation Services (astronomy)
- Commercial Resupply Services (astronomy)
- Commercial Space Act of 1998 (engineering)
- Commercial Space Launch Act of 1984 (engineering)
- Commercial Space Launch Competitiveness Act of 2015 (engineering)
- Commercial Spaceflight Federation (organization)
- Cosmos 1 (engineering)
- Gateway Logistics Services (astronomy)
- IAR 111 (engineering)
- New Shepard (astronomy)
- Next Space Technologies for Exploration Partnerships (astronomy)
- Nova-C (astronomy)
- Rocket City Space Pioneers (astronomy)
- XCOR EZ-Rocket (engineering)