Problem solving consists in using generic or ad hoc methods, in an orderly manner, for finding solutions to problems. Some of the problem-solving techniques developed and used in artificial intelligence, computer science, engineering, mathematics, medicine, etc. are related to mental problem-solving techniques studied in psychology.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Problem solving"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.
- Problem solving (computing)
- Einstellung effect (computing)
- Encyclopedia of World Problems and Human Potential (computing)
- Epiphany (feeling) (computing)
- Knowledge inertia (computing)
- Uncle Art's Funland (computing)