Category:Programming language theory
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Programming language theory.|
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Academic programming languages (36 P)
- ► Compiler construction (3 C, 72 P)
- ► Dependently typed programming (1 C, 12 P)
- ► Lambda calculus (1 C, 52 P)
- ► Programming language semantics (18 P)
- ► Type theory (3 C, 108 P)
Pages in category "Programming language theory"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Programming language theory (computing)
- Abstract syntax (computing)
- Divergence (computer science) (computing)
- Higher-order abstract syntax (computing)
- Non-local variable (computing)
- Qualification principle (computing)
- Referential transparency (computing)
- Variadic (computing)