Here is a list of articles in the Sacred geometry category of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. Articles relating to sacred geometry, which ascribes symbolic and sacred meanings to certain geometric shapes and certain geometric proportions.
Pages in category "Sacred geometry"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- As above, so below (unsolved)
- Keith Critchlow (biography)
- Now & Zen (company)
- Nigel Pennick (biography)
- Rennes-le-Château (unsolved)
- Wolfgang von Wersin (unsolved)