Category:Security identifier types
Here is a list of articles in the category Security identifier types of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. Security identifier types are the various methods by which a security product or issue is identified. They are each managed and distributed by different organizations.
Pages in category "Security identifier types"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Financial Instrument Global Identifier (computing)
- Market Identifier Code (computing)
- Option symbol (computing)
- Reuters Instrument Code (computing)
- Ticker symbol (computing)
- Uniform Symbology (computing)
- Valoren number (computing)
- Wertpapierkennnummer (computing)