Category:Space science experiments
Here is a list of articles in the category Space science experiments of the Astronomy portal. Space science experiments — science experiments, and their results and scientific instruments — of spacecraft exploration vehicles.
- Most spacecraft missions include various science experiments.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Space observatories (4 C, 184 P)
Pages in category "Space science experiments"
The following 58 pages are in this category, out of 58 total.
- ADRON-RM (astronomy)
- Advanced Spaceborne Thermal Emission and Reflection Radiometer (astronomy)
- AFP-675 (astronomy)
- Alpha Magnetic Spectrometer (astronomy)
- Alpha particle X-ray spectrometer (astronomy)
- Dynamic Albedo of Neutrons (astronomy)
- Living Interplanetary Flight Experiment (astronomy)
- Mapheus 5 (astronomy)
- Mars Environmental Dynamics Analyzer (astronomy)
- Mars Multispectral Imager for Subsurface Studies (astronomy)
- Mars Organic Molecule Analyser (astronomy)
- Mars Oxygen ISRU Experiment (astronomy)
- MERLIN (refrigerator) (astronomy)
- MicrOmega-IR (astronomy)
- List of microorganisms tested in outer space (astronomy)
- MIMOS II (astronomy)
- Muscle Atrophy Research and Exercise System (astronomy)
- Nadir and Occultation for Mars Discovery (astronomy)
- Near Infrared Camera and Multi-Object Spectrometer (astronomy)
- Tanpopo (mission) (astronomy)
- Venus Spectral Rocket Experiment (astronomy)