Here is a list of articles in the Spherical astronomy category of the Astronomy portal. Spherical astronomy is the branch of astronomy that is concerned with where celestial objects are located and how they move on the celestial sphere. It is one of the oldest fields of the astronomical science.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Celestial coordinate system (3 C, 52 P)
Pages in category "Spherical astronomy"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Spherical astronomy (astronomy)
- Antisolar point (astronomy)
- Elongation (astronomy)
- Lunar standstill (astronomy)
- Navigational triangle (astronomy)
- Plane of reference (astronomy)
- Quadrature (astronomy)