Here is a list of articles in the Standard Model category of the Physics portal. The Standard Model of particle physics was finalized in the mid-1970s upon experimental confirmation of the existence of quarks. Subsequent discoveries of the top quark (1995), the tau neutrino (2000), and the Higgs boson (2013), gave the model further credence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Standard Model"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- Standard Model (physics)
- 1964 PRL symmetry breaking papers (physics)
- Baryon number (physics)
- Flavour (particle physics) (physics)
- Glashow resonance (physics)
- Kinoshita-Lee-Nauenberg theorem (physics)
- Pontecorvo–Maki–Nakagawa–Sakata matrix (physics)
- Quark–lepton complementarity (physics)
- Vacuum expectation value (physics)
- X (charge) (physics)
- Yukawa interaction (physics)