Here is a list of articles in the Superconductors category of the Physics portal. A superconductor is a substance that exhibits superconductivity, having no electrical resistivity, at sufficiently low temperatures.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► High-temperature superconductors (11 P)
Pages in category "Superconductors"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- 122 iron arsenide (physics)
- A15 phases (physics)
- Graphane (physics)
- Magnesium diboride (physics)
- Room-temperature superconductor (physics)
- Vanadium–gallium (physics)