Category:Theorems in approximation theory
Here is a list of articles in the category Theorems in approximation theory of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers.
Pages in category "Theorems in approximation theory"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Arakelyan's theorem (computing)
- Bernstein's theorem (approximation theory) (computing)
- Carleman's condition (computing)
- Erdős–Turán inequality (computing)
- Hartogs–Rosenthal theorem (computing)
- Jackson's inequality (computing)
- Lethargy theorem (computing)
- Stone–Weierstrass theorem (computing)