Category:Theorems in discrete mathematics
Here is a list of articles in the category Theorems in discrete mathematics of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Theorems in discrete mathematics"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- Bregman–Minc inequality (computing)
- Dinitz conjecture (computing)
- Large set (Ramsey theory) (computing)
- Noisy-channel coding theorem (computing)
- Rado's theorem (Ramsey theory) (computing)
- Van der Waerden's theorem (computing)