Here is a list of articles in the category Mathematical theorems of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Theorems in geometry (8 C, 46 P)
- ► Theorems in mathematical physics (4 C, 15 P)
- ► Theorems in number theory (3 C, 111 P)
- ► Statistical theorems (2 P)
Pages in category "Mathematical theorems"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.
- Darmois–Skitovich theorem (computing)
- Existence theorem (computing)
- Grey box model (computing)
- Jouanolou's trick (computing)
- No free lunch theorem (computing)
- Representation theorem (computing)
- Universal chord theorem (computing)
- Vincent's theorem (computing)
- Zermelo's theorem (game theory) (software)