Here is a list of articles in the Three-surface aircraft category of the Engineering portal. In aeronautics, three-surface aircraft are a type of fixed-wing aircraft which have three discrete horizontal wing surfaces; a tail plane, a main wing, and a foreplane ahead of the main wing.
Pages in category "Three-surface aircraft"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Three-surface aircraft (engineering)
- Albessard Triavion (engineering)
- Eagle Aircraft Eagle 150 (engineering)
- Fernic T-9 (engineering)
- NPO Molniya Molniya-1 (engineering)
- Piaggio P.180 Avanti (engineering)
- Rutan Grizzly (engineering)