Here is a list of articles in the Wing configurations category of the Engineering portal. Aircraft wing configurations are one of the major aspects of an aircraft's design and are a primary feature in aircraft recognition.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Blended wing body (10 P)
- ► Delta-wing aircraft (65 P)
- ► Gull-wing aircraft (67 P)
- ► Oblique-wing aircraft (4 P)
- ► Parafoils (5 P)
- ► Three-surface aircraft (10 P)
Pages in category "Wing configurations"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- Wing configuration (engineering)
- Elliptical wing (engineering)
- Gull wing (engineering)
- Lifting body (engineering)