Here is a list of articles in the category Transparent materials of the Engineering portal.
This category is for transparent materials in any field of application that are used because of their transparency. Transparent materials that have no applications related to their transparency are excluded. The category is expected to contain all materials that are used for their transparency in optics and in the decorative arts including architecture, for example.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Transparent materials"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- Transparency and translucency (computing)
- Borosilicate glass (chemistry)
- Diamond (chemistry)
- Monopotassium phosphate (physics)
- Nitrocellulose (chemistry)
- Reagent bottle (chemistry)
- Transparent ceramics (chemistry)
- Vycor (engineering)
- Zerodur (engineering)