Category:Unsolved problems in computer science
Here is a list of articles in the category Unsolved problems in computer science of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers.
Pages in category "Unsolved problems in computer science"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- List of unsolved problems in computer science (computing)
- 3SUM (computing)
- Barendregt–Geuvers–Klop conjecture (computing)
- Computational complexity of mathematical operations (computing)
- Computational complexity of matrix multiplication (computing)
- Discrete logarithm (computing)
- Integer factorization (computing)
- K-server problem (computing)
- Moral Machine (philosophy)
- One-way function (computing)
- SpiNNaker (engineering)
- Unique games conjecture (computing)
- X + Y sorting (computing)