Validity has two distinct fields of application in psychology. The first is test validity (or Construct validity), the degree to which a test measures what it was designed to measure. The second is experimental validity (or External validity), the degree to which a study supports the intended conclusion drawn from the results.
Pages in category "Validity (statistics)"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Validity (statistics) (computing)
- Discriminant validity (computing)
- Face validity (computing)
- Multitrait-multimethod matrix (computing)
- Nomological network (computing)