Category:World Wide Web Consortium standards
Here is a list of articles in the category World Wide Web Consortium standards of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. This is a collection of web standards formalized by the World Wide Web Consortium.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "World Wide Web Consortium standards"
The following 115 pages are in this category, out of 115 total.
- Scalable Vector Graphics
- Semantic Interpretation for Speech Recognition
- SOAP with Attachments
- List of SPARQL implementations
- Speech Recognition Grammar Specification
- Speech Synthesis Markup Language
- Subresource Integrity
- Synchronized Multimedia Integration Language
- W3C MMI
- Web Accessibility Initiative
- Web Cryptography API
- Web Integration Compound Document
- Web Ontology Language
- Web Open Font Format
- Web platform
- Web Services Conversation Language
- Web Services Description Language
- Web Services Flow Language
- Web SQL Database
- Web storage