The system offers three channels for its users to book doctor appointments - normal telephony, internet or sms. It acts as a website, a platform to receive and send text messages and an automated system to receive and respond to voice calls.
For doctors, EatherWay can act as a customisable patient flow management system. The system is intended to avoid the long queues in hospitals and clinics and to reduce the waiting times of patients.
- "Indian Express". http://www.expressbuzz.com/edition/story.aspx?Title=Just+call+for+your+doctor&artid=kxhoxkMGKHo=&SectionID=9R67TMeNb/w=&MainSectionID=9R67TMeNb/w=&SectionName=gUhH3Holuas=&SEO=SMS,%20T%20V%20Saseendranath,%20EatherWay,%20Dev%20Narayan,%20do. Retrieved 2010-01-21. [permanent dead link]
- "Hindu Business Line". http://www.blonnet.com/2009/09/11/stories/2009091151731900.htm=. Retrieved 2010-01-21. [dead link]
- "Information Madness Review". http://informationmadness.com/technology/startups/your-doctors-appointment-via-sms-with-eatherway.html=. Retrieved 2010-01-20. [dead link]
- "Cochin Square News". http://www.cochinsquare.com/tag/eatherway/=. Retrieved 2010-01-10. [permanent dead link]
- "Pluggd In Review". http://www.pluggd.in/eatherway-integrated-patient-flow-management-system-hospitals-297/=. Retrieved 2010-01-10. [permanent dead link]